• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida November Trail Ride

cessnatwin

Oddball, you are going camping with us at Richloam on the 5th 6th and 7th Rayzer is going too! Just mark your calender and pack your cot we are going camping and trail riding!

T

televisionman007

the 1009! How much you want for her?
cessna i dont have a 1009 but if you are reffering to the m109 well rayzer said he wood kill some one to get it lol jus kiddin but seriously i dont wanna sell it it drove hove so beautiful and the electric windshield wipers are a god send so for now im going to enjoy it but who knows, if the price is right anything is for sale:driver:

SixSpeed

Banned
Its an unknown really, might be done later in November, might not be done before the 2011 rally. Just depends when things start to look up for me.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can I piggyback on here and ask for some transport help? SixSpeed has 2 55 gallon drums of JP-8 that I need to get. TVman007 has my towing lights I'd like to retrieve. Hopefully you guys can bring that stuff by and I can talk Chevy C-60 to pick said stuff up and bring it back to Loxahatchee. If Chevy C-60 comes back home before the event I'll send up a tailgate for Pinz25068 and maybe a 6.2 can for Lavarok if he goes. If you can help, thanks!

vinny-socom1

I plan on picking up some biscuits & gravy for Saturday morning breakfast again. I need a tray or covered pan to cook them on a burner/grill does any body got one?

Vinny

stalker

Jack, you and that mog are constantly catching heat. Mabye it's because the mog's picture shows up every time you post, but never shows up when you are around :deadhorse:. It would fit you better to put the beamer up as your avatar :).

Vinny, I have are very large pan and some tin foil would probably work as a cover.