• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida November Trail Ride

vinny-socom1

I spoke with Jackie at the campground here website is down right now. I'm working on the GPS info and directions to campground today should have something asap.

Vinny

Pinz25086

I will be able to make it on Friday and Saturday but have to work on Sunday. I will be bringing out the Pinz this time as it fits much better than the deuce. Thanks for the heads up Vinny as I totally missed this post. I will be there early on Friday.

Wayne

ChevyC60

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Kenny, tvman007 picked up his M35 and trailer this morring and left your towing lights. I will bring them next trip to Loxahatchee. As for the 55 gallon drums of JP-8 it may be easyer for me to go by sixspeeds place on the next trip to Loxahatchee and get them. What is JP-8?
Roy

cessnatwin

I will be showing up around noon or so, my sons football team made the playoffs so now we have a game next Saturday, so I cannot go on Friday afternoon! But, I am very proud and happy to be late for his sake! But, we will be there.

T

televisionman007

i may not be able to makeit as i have a job coming up that may require me to work part of sat. If i do come it will be late afternoonaua

T

televisionman007

Hey Kenny, tvman007 picked up his M35 and trailer this morring and left your towing lights. I will bring them next trip to Loxahatchee. As for the 55 gallon drums of JP-8 it may be easyer for me to go by sixspeeds place on the next trip to Loxahatchee and get them. What is JP-8?
Roy
hey roy truck made it home with no problems and we had to sit on I-75 in a traffic jam for an hour and a half and i never turned her off. never got past 180 thank you and donna again for helping me out and kenny thank u for loaning me the lights

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Roy
Much appreciated Roy. JP-8 is jet fuel. Kinda like a dry diesel fuel. Any help is appreciated and if you would rather not tote it, I would understand. Hope the intercom/radio worked out for you and Donna.

hey roy truck made it home with no problems and we had to sit on I-75 in a traffic jam for an hour and a half and i never turned her off. never got past 180 thank you and donna again for helping me out and kenny thank u for loaning me the lights
Anytime Sir. Glad you didn't have to tow it the 400 or so miles. I have many thousands of miles on the towbar and I remember every dang one of them. I do it but I don't enjoy it. Just towed a bobbed deuce 50 miles yesterday (without lights LOL) and not one mile was pleasant. I have learned that old gassers seem to tow the best. My old 1952 M275 tractor was the best towing deuce I've ever towed. Philly to West Palm, not a problem at all.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know if I can make it fellas. GL has politely informed me that I only have "ONE" day out of two weeks, open to pick up a couple trucks at Ft. Stewart, GA, and it's on Friday. Maybe one of them will be in good enough shape to "run some holes" on the way home.

vinny-socom1

Sorry guys it looks like the campground website is down for a while. I'm posting the owners(Jackie) number for anyone that is looking for a RV to rent for the weekend.

352-583-4778

Please give her a call if your looking for a RV to rent or questions.

As for anybody else I got the OK from her to pay as we arrive for the camp sites.

I am still planning on arriving late Friday after work so if anybody else is coming please let me know.

Vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks