• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Rally**

T

televisionman007

hey jack sorry for callin u vinny but please put my name on one xl

SixSpeed

Banned
One XXXXL for Cessna, and one XL for oddball.

You got it!

Edit: Alan, I'm going to finalize pricing tomorrow and have an initial run made. I'll be sure to post up with the details. Thanks!

T

televisionman007

and if my new name is oddball [which i have yet to see kellys hero's] then my name must be changed here as well

T

televisionman007

I just sold my deuce, but I have plans to get into another MV soon. I will definitely be there! Looking forward to it, guys!!
well sir i have a few dueces for sale in florida

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just saw this and I am curious, if you wanted a different location or wanted more FL rallys, why put it so close to the FL SS rally or the MVPA event? Why not spread them out? I just read through several pages on both threads and am shocked. It almost seems that this is in spite of not moving the location? Devilman offers up his place and funds to put it on and now there is one just 2-3 weeks before it? You know at the GA rally, we talked about another GA rally at Benning area (due to the Patton museum moving), but the talk was an additional event months apart that was trying more to get the MVPA relevant to us (kind of a renovated Aberdeen). This almost seems to be, you don't want to move so we are going to have one here 2 weeks earlier. Totally dissapointed. Just my 2 cents.

SixSpeed

Banned
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks