• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Rally**

cessnatwin

The diluted info actually kept the thread alive if you think about it! Nothing new has been posted or it would be on here! Just the local guys that are going **** with each other!

stalker

Stalker and Vinny, please continue to post the relevant information regularly.
This thread has become to diluted.

The Georgia Rally was effective for people who want the important stuff, like who is coming down, and what they are bringing, what they need, etc. etc.

Good luck on the Rally. You're doing a great job.

Thanks for the confidence Angus.

3dAngus

Stalker, Vinny,

Can one buy a ticket with meals with an open ended date.
I would love to come down and meet all these great guys.
It seems like it would be a real hoot.
Not sure I can spend the night because I am not equiped for camping.
Is there going to be a heated community tent for poor people without, like me? <smile>

I will be happy to pay for a day whether I make it or not, knowing you need to make an inventory list for food. It would just be a contribution if I can't make it, and I don't mind that at all. Perhaps if I pay and don't make it, I can email you and you can get the meals to someone short on change. My problem is, I don't know what day I can show up, nor if I can stay or not. Please let me know if there is something we can work out, and if the day must be set in advance. I would understand perfectly. Thanks in advance.

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ticket Requests
Another option for ticket purchase is to send me a private message(PM)here on the Steel Soldiers website. Tell me what type and number of tickets you want. Supply an email address and I will send you an invoice for payment.If you have any questions send me or Vinny a PM.

Tim

Sent a PM to Vinny. I'm looking at coming out on Saturday for the afternoon but it won't be in an MV. I'm going to try to get my USMC KLR250 ready to bring along though but I don't know if I will be able to get it up and running in time (need to find a fuel petcock still). If anyone in the Tampa area wants to catch a ride with me let me know. Have room in my Durango for at least 3 passengers.

There's an antique truck meeting coming up in a couple of weeks down in the Bradenton area and I need to fix several wiring issues with my semi truck first. If I don't get the bike done in time I just might drive the semi truck instead. :) Military trucks are welcome to come out to the Bradenton meeting so if anyone is interested please let me know and I will forward the info to you. This is a meeting about starting a Florida chapter of the ATHS and is not a truck show but we do expect several old trucks to be there for the meeting (plus the owner of the place the meeting is at has a lot of old GMC semi trucks on his property) and you don't need to bring a truck with you to attend. So if anyone wants the info about the meeting just send me a PM.

Ruppster

vinny-socom1

Stalker, Vinny,

Can one buy a ticket with meals with an open ended date.
I would love to come down and meet all these great guys.
It seems like it would be a real hoot.
Not sure I can spend the night because I am not equiped for camping.
Is there going to be a heated community tent for poor people without, like me? <smile>

I will be happy to pay for a day whether I make it or not, knowing you need to make an inventory list for food. It would just be a contribution if I can't make it, and I don't mind that at all. Perhaps if I pay and don't make it, I can email you and you can get the meals to someone short on change. My problem is, I don't know what day I can show up, nor if I can stay or not. Please let me know if there is something we can work out, and if the day must be set in advance. I would understand perfectly. Thanks in advance.

Thats fine just request a 1 day with meal ticket and we can work out the details if your able to stay the night. floridamvrally@gmail.com

We currently do not have "community tent" unless another member wants to bring one for such use. anybody??

Vinny

vinny-socom1

Ruppster pm sent!! look forward to meeting you at the Rally!!

no worries on the MV thing anybody is welcome to come out!! we will have plenty of trucks to ride in and maybe for sale too!!

Vinny

T

televisionman007

The diluted info actually kept the thread alive if you think about it! Nothing new has been posted or it would be on here! Just the local guys that are going **** with each other!
hey cessna i think we need to take 3dangus to mamby pamby land. What do you think???:mrgreen:

T

televisionman007

either that or i lost it. Oh well it will be sent in the morn. 8)

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ruppster pm sent!! look forward to meeting you at the Rally!!

no worries on the MV thing anybody is welcome to come out!! we will have plenty of trucks to ride in and maybe for sale too!!

Vinny

Received the PayPal invoice this morning and sent the payment this afternoon. Just let me know if you find out anything about the supersized t-shirts. :) Looking forward to meeting you guys again. I was there for the get together last summer and rode in the back of rbeasley66's deuce and a half. We got dumped on that day but I had a blast.

As far as buying an MV I would have to sell my semi truck before I could even think about buying another big toy. I've already created enough trouble as it is on this base with just one truck. But if anyone has an M800 or M900 series tractor that they would like to trade for a antique semi truck let me know. :)

Ruppster

3dAngus

Extreme MV's aren't as fun without extreme terrain. Come to WV ride the Hatfield Mcoy Trail. You will love it.
Oh, come on.....

Highjacking this thread for your own self indulgence is in incredibly poor taste.

These guys are working hard for a good time for all, and ... they have a lot to offer at both Florida rallys.

Let's get along....

SixSpeed

Banned
Oh yeah? Bet you don't have mud holes with alligators in them. And you call your stuff extreme. :)

Ruppster
Yeah you tell em! :grd:

Edit: In all seriousness, Richloam can get pretty extreme in some parts. Most normal 4x4 clubs avoid the place. But then again normal people don't have military trucks. :)

Last edited: