• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Rally**

stalker

Hey Sixspeed,
Remember that pop-up camper we discussed at the last event for $350? Well I bought it for $250 and IF YOU EVER GET AROUND TO BUYING A TICKET TO THIS EVENT you will get to see it in a few weeks:!:
Remember all the trail rides you went on in everyone else's MVs, IF YOU EVER GET AROUND TO BUYING A TICKET TO THIS EVENT you will get to do it again in a few weeks.8)
Remember how you could always find enough room to park that BMW, idle all day and night, and needlessly leave the headlights on at all times, IF YOU EVER GET AROUND TO BUYING A TICKET TO THIS EVENT you will get to do it again in a few weeks.aua
Remember how got to point aimlessly out the window while pretending to help navigate the convoy down alligator infested trails, IF YOU EVER GET AROUND TO BUYING A TICKET TO THIS EVENT you will get to do it ALL again in a few weeks.:deadhorse:
I'm sure that I am trying to make a point here...... but I can't recall now what it was.

Last edited:

rbeasley66

Vinny,
I'll take 1 of all three, size large please. Just saw this post while I'm flying over the snow storm heading to see my daughter and granddaughter in New Jersey. Hope I'm not to late.
Rick

Working on a t-shirt pre-order can I get sizes, styles and quantity .

OD t-shirt
Tan t-shirt
Black LongSleeve T-shirt

$15.00 t-shirts
$25.00 LS t-shirts

post up your questions!!

Vinny

Green_gator

Vinny
I will take an XL in the Tan and the black long sleeve. MKT is coming up with me probably on Wednesday evening. I am ducking out early on Saturday to take my Cub Scouts to NASA but the MKT will stay until my return on Sunday. Bringing a Command Post tent as well that can get use for food, storage or guest quarters.

SixSpeed

Banned
Hey Sixspeed,
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla
Hey Tim,

If you figure out what you wanted to say let me know.

Hope I'm not to late.
Nope

MKT is coming up with me probably on Wednesday evening. I am ducking out early on Saturday to take my Cub Scouts to NASA but the MKT will stay until my return on Sunday. Bringing a Command Post tent as well that can get use for food, storage or guest quarters.
That'll be great! Thanks!!

3dAngus

I'm just welcoming others to the east coasts best off road trails. Have your old man fun in florida. Post some pics. I'm might make the long haul myself.
Good thing for you I'm not a moderator.

You'd be outta here, FOR GOOD!

Just guessing here, but you're probably the single best reason for staying out of West Virginia. To bad too, cause there are some real fine people there.

vinny-socom1

OK its time to start collecting money for the t-shirts. I have until January 24th to place the order and have them in time for the rally.

Please pm or email me quantity and sizes. If you are paying with Paypal please include your email address so that I can send you an invoice.
If you are paying by check please allow the appropriate down time.

Due to my own expenses with the rally, regretfully, I am unable to purchase all the shirts myself and collect money at the event. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Vinny

flyusn99

Anyone intersted in 6TF batteries at the rally?

Don't mean to hijack the thread but a friend of mine and I are planning on coming down to the rally and may have a lead on getting some almost brand new literally once used 6TF military batteries for about $100 a piece. If anyone wants any let me know and he and I will bring as many as are wanted. Not even sure if the source has any left so I'm just trying to gauge the level of interest. Hope to see everyone at the rally.

James

3dAngus

Don't mean to hijack the thread but a friend of mine and I are planning on coming down to the rally and may have a lead on getting some almost brand new literally once used 6TF military batteries for about $100 a piece. If anyone wants any let me know and he and I will bring as many as are wanted. Not even sure if the source has any left so I'm just trying to gauge the level of interest. Hope to see everyone at the rally.

James
Contributions, such as yours, are far from hijacking, and are deeply solicited at all these state wide rallys.

This is the kind of thing I like to see in you guys, and one of the primary reasons why I want to come down. Thanks. Good info.

T

televisionman007

OK its time to start collecting money for the t-shirts. I have until January 24th to place the order and have them in time for the rally.

Please pm or email me quantity and sizes. If you are paying with Paypal please include your email address so that I can send you an invoice.
If you are paying by check please allow the appropriate down time.

Due to my own expenses with the rally, regretfully, I am unable to purchase all the shirts myself and collect money at the event. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Vinny
i sent 30 bucks to Tim with my event money:jumpin:

T

televisionman007

cessna when u gonna be there with andre the little giant?

vinny-socom1

I have received a lot of t-shirt orders and wanted to say THANKS for the quick response!!!

I'm really looking forward to the event, I think it will be a really good time for all!!

Vinny

P.S, don't wait till the last minute on tickets and t-shirts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks