• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Rally**

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay Tim, payment for the t-shirts has been sent.

I almost had an M35 for the rally as one was listed in the classifieds that was just south of me for $2,000 but it sounds like it was long gone and the two ads for it were never removed by the seller. Oh well, maybe next time.

Also, I want to give a big Thanks for those that have put so much effort in to getting this thing going. Thank you for all the hard work. I used that feature so many people have forgotten about and left some Rep points for you guys. Now I can't wait till February to meet many of you guys again. :)

Ruppster

Added:
PCTrans, thanks for the info below but I only have about $2,500 to play with at the moment and part of that would need to go to tags for it. Right now I really need to buy an equipment trailer but after I came across that M35 I thought I would get it instead as it sounded like a really good deal but I was too late. I've got to take a little road trip about a 100 miles away to go look at another trailer that's in my price range tomorrow. If it ends up being a piece of junk I might put the money towards a 6x6 instead. A while back I talked to you about a 5 ton tractor frame. Might have to get back with you about that again as I'm toying with the idea of building a bobbed 4x4 on a 5 ton frame and using a Dodge 413 commercial truck engine for power. :) Anyhow, thanks again for the info about the deuce in Polk City.

Last edited:

3dAngus

Regretfully, I am unable to attend. I tried to buy a new toy to bring and it didn't work out. I don't have a military vehicle yet and am saving for it now. I tried to buy a portable communication tower at Ft. Rucker but I ran out of money at $1500. I was going to try to put in a cellular repeater for your guys so you could get some better recepetion for your cell calls, and if that didn't work out, I have about a 12'X 20' American flag I was going to fly 60' up.

Gotta save more money. Maybe some day. You guys all seem like a nice bunch, so I know you're going to have a good time. Anyway, it's probably for the best. I might have been seriously tempted to buy televisionman's Deuce and trailer he just advertised, whick seems like a really good deal for someone, and I really don't want to go into debt just yet over a MV. I'm gonna pay cash. Thanks guys. Enjoy!

alanb

Don't let him fool you Vinny, I spent about 3 or 4 dollars with him today and he didn't seem all
that busy except taking my hard earned dollars.:-D

Hey Pete, already put on the pioneer rack and it looks great and it match the color scheme
perfect. Need two more items tho. 1-bolt for the wiper I got. 2-bracket to mount horn. If you
have them let me know and I can get them at the Rally.[thumbzup]

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alan, will check tomorrow, if I can remember aua

Also, if anyone else needs any parts, let me know AHEAD OF TIME !!

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chris, I guess Jack has been busy getting the Mog and Deuce ready.........yeah, Right!! I gotta stay away from the cutting torch fumes.