• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Summer Rally**

FM5332FF

Im taking a couple shifts of vacation. My unimog will be there. Im not sure if the radio box will be converted into a camper yet, but I will have a A/C unit with me even if it is in a tent.. :)

stalker

Alright Guys (and Gals),
It's past time to get the final details of next months rally together. Vinny and I need a final head count for the campground management as-well-as ticket purchases. If you have not already purchased your tickets, please do so by next weekend at the latest. Email your ticket requests to floridamvrally@gmail.com and be sure to include the number of adult and children's tickets you wish to purchase. Adult price is $35 and children are $10. These prices include camping Friday night, Saturday night, and steak dinner on Saturday as well!! Campgrounds have a limited number of power camp sites, bathroom and shower facilities, a covered pavilion, and fire rings. Trail rides will take place across the street at Richloam. I am looking forward to getting away for a few days and having a great time!!

PM me if you need assistance with ticket purchases.

Tim

rbeasley66

You think they have enough power to run all the A/C units? If so, I'll be there. Gotta get busy and get my truck ready. Got the shelter about done, just need to get the "power" unit ready for playing.
Looking good Pete! You think that bed leg is big enough for you? :shock:

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Only has to be enough power for one ac as Oddball said we can all bunk up in his rig with the disco lights and flatscreen.:lol:
If RAYZER is sleeping in there, you all better bring ear plugs or you won't be!rofl