• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida Teaser Pics

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I love the shot of the Deuce going through the mud with a grille in the back rofl

theoldman

RE: Florida Rally

Well its sunday night, the Fla Rally is over for another year. Just enough rain to to give some good mud ask mangus. All the fences are repaired from the gun fire and the cows will have their pasture back tommrow and dman will get a good night of sleep which he needs. Everyone that I talked to said they had a good time.

dc3coyote

MAN what a great time, those who did not come, really missed out, I love all those pics of the Pinz
Everybody should thank Dman in a few days, let him sleep first

devilman96

Wow... just got in and im beat... what a great weekend and thanks to everyone the helped make it such a good time!

Cliff the food was unbeleivable!!! Thank you so much for dragging your grills out to the event and making everyone FAT!!! lol

Thanks to the old man for AGAIN letting us trash the place!!!

and... and... oh yeah... mark the calanders... were doing that again in about 360 days!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial

Wow Wow Wow! Trucks, Mud, and AR-15's I have to come down now. I would like to see this availble at Aberdeen but Maryland is not weapon friendly. Keep those pictures coming.

Melvinitis

Someone took photos with film? How do you use the stuff on your teeth to take a photo?

I have to find a way to make it to one of these rallys. Said this on another string, wish I had a farm, ablity to mud when ever and shoot whenever.

710kJr.

Hey guys, that was a fun time..I had a blast with everyone..even tho I got stuck the most and mike got the plesuer of pulling me out with his blazer.( I will get you back next yr mike.)..lol..well i know we got more pics than that..where they at guys?

joec

Mud and warm weather...AHHHHHH Snow here.. :( .....Great to hear everyone had a great time. ..And the video of everyone wheelin and gettin stuck was cool. Thanks!!!!!

poppop

I would really like to thank theoldman for allowing us to come to his place and being so hospitable to everyone. I enjoyed our visits and I will be back next year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks