• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida trail ride and I got stuck!

vinny-socom1

First off let me say THANKS to everyone!!! Thanks Tim for cooking the biscuits!! and all the other helpers with breakfast!! Donna Thanks for the chili!!

We had a couple of new faces show up and it was a pleasure to met ya!!

It was too cold for me to stay again so I headed out late last night(10:00), I believe Rick was the only one that camped last night besides Roy & Donna.

I think I can speak for everyone it was really cold at night, I swear their was frost on Ricks camper Sat. morning!!

Chris Thanks for the entertainment!!! and by the way that was the campground generator...

If I forgot something or someone I'm sorry my family and I had a great time on the trail rides!!! can't wait till next time.

Kenny I hope you can make it one year, there were plenty of trucks to ride in and alot of dry trails too.

I think I have some photos I'll post up when I can.

P.S. why is this thread in the "deuce" area??

Vinny

SixSpeed

Banned
Here are a few of my photos, I will put up a couple videos later!

(Maybe we could get this thread moved?)

Attachments

SixSpeed

Banned
Where is everyone!?

Here is my video, it is still processing, so sorry for the quality. Should be normal quality soon. It is in HD if you select the option!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioBZbeY74BU[/media]

XanRa

:ditto:
also "does the winch work" lol

ok excuse my ignorance but theres something abnormal about this truck to me
i like it but somethings different
what is it:

Last edited:

Green_gator

Guys, I really wish that I could have made the rally but my deuce decided to throw a couple of curve balls. The good news is that it looks like Murphy spent most of the day in Tampa. So just how much metal in your transfer case oil is bad??????

T

televisionman007

PCTRANS, Phil, Rayzer, Floridason, ODDBALL of course! You guys were missed, and everyone else that elected not to show!
Thanks man i feel the love, anyways i stayed and did some mods to the 109 like adding a fire exstinguisher and a shifter knob and the front step and the electrical outlet so now i have 110 in the bac witha plugin

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PCTRANS, Phil, Rayzer, Floridason, ODDBALL of course! You guys were missed, and everyone else that elected not to show!

Of course all these fine folks made the pilgrimage to Durhamtown except James. He probably didn't chance missing the close of bidding Thursday on GL>

7mmTCU

Here is a short video of pulling Chris's truck out. My video skills don't compare to Jack's! I don't know how to embed the youtube so I'll just include the link.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vSJzCGyH0A[/media]

Dean

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks