• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flu419 parts

Speedwoble

Some, yes . I’m looking for the chainsaw , drill and jack hammer for one. But also maintenance parts or hydraulic cylinders and such
These are relatively rare items. There are very few places with parts just sitting on the shelf. Expedition imports in California by far has the largest collection of parts. Other people tend to get pieces and surplus auctions and list them on eBay. After that you may have a person like myself that has parted one out, but at this point I just have a backhoe I’m parting out.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The hydraulic tools are all Stanley hydraulic tools. You can normally find used ones for sale on Ebay. New Stanley hydraulic tools are expensive. Replacement parts for the hydraulic tools are all available from Stanley. I was lucky in that my FLU419 came with a complete set of hydraulic tools.

319cssb

These are relatively rare items. There are very few places with parts just sitting on the shelf. Expedition imports in California by far has the largest collection of parts. Other people tend to get pieces and surplus auctions and list them on eBay. After that you may have a person like myself that has parted one out, but at this point I just have a backhoe I’m parting out.
I need some backhoe parts

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you need Case backhoe parts you should buy the parts book for the Case 35C backhoe. Many, if not most, of the parts are the same as the backhoe on the FLU419. Several sellers offer a hard copy of the book on Ebay for $10.00, some with free shipping. The part numbers are the same as the parts for the backhoe on the FLU419. I have found that book extremely useful. Although the backhoe is an older model, many of the parts are still available from Case dealers.

Speedwoble

If you need Case backhoe parts you should buy the parts book for the Case 35C backhoe. Many, if not most, of the parts are the same as the backhoe on the FLU419. Several sellers offer a hard copy of the book on Ebay for $10.00, some with free shipping. The part numbers are the same as the parts for the backhoe on the FLU419. I have found that book extremely useful. Although the backhoe is an older model, many of the parts are still available from Case dealers.
I keep having to correct this. The FLU419 has an M35 backhoe on it which is similar to the 580E. No point in buying the 580C when the military parts books list the Case numbers.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I keep having to correct this. The FLU419 has an M35 backhoe on it which is similar to the 580E. No point in buying the 580C when the military parts books list the Case numbers.
I agree with you, but I find the Case 35C parts book very easy to use and only $10.00 for a new copy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks