• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FLU419 SEE HMMH HME Owners group

Skidpad

General Hood, from everything I've been able to determine, yes. It came from the Red River Depot. It even still had the paperwork transferring it from Fort Campbell, KY to Red River on 7 Sept 2011. At that time they transferred 11 SEEs to Red River. I have the list of SNs if anyone wants to know if their SEE was included in this transfer, I'll include it as an image below.

I almost hate to share all of my good fortune (when some of you guys have had to sweat through so much, I feel like the hapless kid who just inherits something I should have had to work for). Nonetheless, I'll share this. I have 8 pages of maintenance & inspection worksheets detailing everything that either was done or needed to be done to the unit. I also have the list of parts needed to complete repairs and the official log book copy of the equipment control record.

I feel like I just won the lottery after buying one ticket on a whim...:lol:

Skidpad

Go Gadget, I really appreciate all the input! I need to hold onto the tools for now as this whole event was kicked off by me buying property and building my house. However, once that project is complete I'll reassess the need for all the sitework tools.

OK guys, I'm going to respond to my contact who says they have an electrical schematic in their warehouse. Can someone give me the NSN that is agreed on as being the schematic we all long for? The NSN that I gave them to research is 7610-01-475-7996. If everyone is in agreement then I'll try to get one too. If it comes in I can have it scanned here at work and get the whole thing uploaded for the group.

SF!

General Hood

General Hood, from everything I've been able to determine, yes. It came from the Red River Depot. It even still had the paperwork transferring it from Fort Campbell, KY to Red River on 7 Sept 2011. At that time they transferred 11 SEEs to Red River. I have the list of SNs if anyone wants to know if their SEE was included in this transfer, I'll include it as an image below.

I almost hate to share all of my good fortune (when some of you guys have had to sweat through so much, I feel like the hapless kid who just inherits something I should have had to work for). Nonetheless, I'll share this. I have 8 pages of maintenance & inspection worksheets detailing everything that either was done or needed to be done to the unit. I also have the list of parts needed to complete repairs and the official log book copy of the equipment control record.

I feel like I just won the lottery after buying one ticket on a whim...:lol:
Congratulations on your find, it is always good to hear of a fellow SS members good fortune. Keep us posted

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It will be a bit before I get back to the rats dinner attack, the headliner arrived for BART (1070 wrecker), so installing it then to the hose shop to get the AC hoses made.

The FLU farm

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At that time they transferred 11 SEEs to Red River. I have the list of SNs if anyone wants to know if their SEE was included in this transfer, I'll include it as an image below.
Skidpad, according to the decals inside, my HMMH spent time getting refreshed at the Red River Depot. If I give you the S/N, would you please check if it's on your list?

Skidpad

FLU Farm, here is the list that was on my set.

SNs from Campbell.jpg

I think they were all SEEs. I've got a few friends who are still stationed up there. I'll see what I can do about trying to start tracking down movement details.

So, in regards to the auction of the schematics and other stuff, did one of our own win the auction? I know we all would like to have access to that full electrical schematic.

The FLU farm

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, in regards to the auction of the schematics and other stuff, did one of our own win the auction? I know we all would like to have access to that full electrical schematic.
"Good news, everyone!", as they would say on Futurama.
It was indeed out own General Hood who won that auction. He still has to figure out the total cost and such, but now it looks like 30 of us will be able to buy a wall chart from him. Well, make that 29...I already reserved one.

Skidpad

I know I'm new to the group but I'd sure like to have one. I'm in for whatever the cost is as long as it's reasonable. In addition (I know that someone else mentioned this too somewhere) I'll take it on to get a hi-resolution scan of the whole thing and distribute as requested unless someone else prefers to do the digitizing.

Last edited:

Skidpad

Why FLU farm, i have absolutely no idea what you're talking about...:whistle:

But I certainly would think that we'd wait until all 30 were sold before digitizing the chart...just to be fair, right? [thumbzup]

Last edited:

The FLU farm

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why FLU farm, i have absolutely no idea what you're talking about...:whistle:

But I certainly would think that we'd wait until all 30 were sold before digitizing the chart...just to be fair, right? [thumbzup]
Neither do I, so that makes two of us.
And yes, the plan was to sell all of them, and send them out all at once, so that General Hood can't get gypped.

peakbagger

I am definitely interested in one and PMed him a few days ago. I really hope there are pin out diagrams for the connectors. I don't have the scanner (I usually have Staples do my large format scans) but I do have 24by 36 plotter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks