• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flying Old Glory Proudly on 9-11

scootertrs

Guys, on a separate note, don't forget to put your flag up for 9-11 in honor of those we lost-I have made a personal promise to always fly Old Glory as a reminder of who we are, of who we have been and more importantly those that made us so.

Pride in our Country is something we usually carry within, flying our flag is like shouting off our rooftops what our priorities are. I think it is time that kindred souls be identified as such.

BTW... lets use American Made flags, please.

scootertrs

Guys, I feel very strongly about this topic. I really think that maybe we should post pics of our American Flags proudly flying in the wind. I will also check with some flag manufacturers to see if they wish to participate on a program where they reduce their profit margins to a minimum on American Made flags.

Last edited:

jwright

Hey docfarmall just a fyi the American flag is always flown on the passenger side and you can put the other flag on the driver side. I found this out when I had two American flags on my truck, one on each side at a car show when a old man walked up to look at the truck. After talking a bit he started to walk away and stop and told me that the proper way to display Our flag was it is to be on the front bumber on the passenger side.;)

rlwm211

I have 3x5 Flags, the American Flag and the POWMIA flag mounted on 10' staffs and I will be set up at an artsy fartsy liberal mecca arts and crafts festival next weekend and I will have both flying high and proud. I am there providing volunteer first aid and security so I am there all weekend. I will snap a photo and post it the following Monday.

Great thread Scooters!

RL

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In addition to my previous post....

The ARK with her flag proudly waving will be on hand at the Tom Green County, Texas Courthouse for the CRY OUT AMERICA 2010 gathering.

Hopefully, EVERY county in America will have Courthouse Gatherings on 9-11-2010... here's a link....

http://www.awakeningamerica.us/

The Deuce will be my sole transportation for the entire day, with Flag-a-Flyin' :-D

Im proud to see such patrotic americans specialy all of u in the mv community all of us need to defintely stand up keep the Flag flyin to many are tryin thier best to keep that from happening The american flag First and foremost IM a red blooded american 100 percent to the core God bless Our troops and the familys of 9-11 [thumbzup]

scootertrs

Got 3 of them up.... Office, site and home... putting light on the one at the site to keep up 24 hrs a day... We have the best country in the world!!! Let's be proud of it!!! and more importantly... Let's not screw it up!!!! God Bless America

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks