• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FMTV A0 Fuel / Water Separator Fuel Bowl Heater Info

firefinder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My M1084A0 fuel / water separator housing was leaking at the pump diaphragm and I replaced the housing. I noticed the water separator fuel bowl had a lot of debris. Closer inspection indicated the fuel bowl heater was broken and small particles were flaking off. TM 9-2320-366-24P-1, Figure 34 shows the fuel / water separator housing fuel bowl (item #7) as part number RK22141. My local NAPA dealer shows the RK22141 in their system. However, their photo does not show the fuel bowl heater or electrical connections.

The Racor website has a brochure that seems to show the heated fuel bowl. However, the brochure part numbers do not match RK22141.

The fuel bowl heater element has part numbers imprinted on the side:

22002 04F
49 93

Internet searches for these numbers comes up blank.

I'm sure someone has already solved this problem!

Does anyone have a source for a replacement heater element only or is the entire fuel bowl required? This unit has splice crimps and heat shrink tubing covering on the electrical leads. I suspect the heater element has been replaced before.

stay safe and stay in touch,

firefinder

IMG_2290.jpgIMG_2287.jpgIMG_2292.jpgView attachment Racor_Fuel_Filtration_-_Diesel-Fuel-Heaters_-_7749.pdf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks