• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FMTV A1 computerized manual + others

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
FMTV computer diag

Finally works. Had to get the computer one place, batts another and charger yet another. Have the basic Miltope O/S (which will only properly install on the Miltope laptop), different usb and serial interfaces with various connectors from ICE kits I have bought over the years. Can plug into the mil interface for basic diagnostics.

Attachments

Last edited:

Feal318000

i would imagine the right computer geek could get that all to work on a basic pc..... but GOOD WORK!!!, and awesome r and d to get it up and running!!! :arrow::goodjob::!::!:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Couple hundred. Took about a year to compile everything. Miltope software auto installed on the miltope laptop. It didnt like a basic Dell. It came up with an error box that said this is not a Miltope laptop. I have not tried the manuals disc on anything else.

Lmtv772

Banned
Couple hundred. Took about a year to compile everything. Miltope software auto installed on the miltope laptop. It didnt like a basic Dell. It came up with an error box that said this is not a Miltope laptop. I have not tried the manuals disc on anything else.
Can you help me find the stuff needed?

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have an extra charger and can order the batts. You need to find a good working miltope laptop with hard drive caddy. It will take a regular laptop drive but the caddy seems to be miltope specific. The newer the better. A lot of them look the same. The one I am using is 2009 I believe. I have seen a lot of 2004-2005 units. If you can put together the hardware and send me the laptop I will load the software.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks