• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FMTV A1 computerized manual + others

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
FMTV computer diag

Finally works. Had to get the computer one place, batts another and charger yet another. Have the basic Miltope O/S (which will only properly install on the Miltope laptop), different usb and serial interfaces with various connectors from ICE kits I have bought over the years. Can plug into the mil interface for basic diagnostics.

Attachments

Last edited:

Feal318000

i would imagine the right computer geek could get that all to work on a basic pc..... but GOOD WORK!!!, and awesome r and d to get it up and running!!! :arrow::goodjob::!::!:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Couple hundred. Took about a year to compile everything. Miltope software auto installed on the miltope laptop. It didnt like a basic Dell. It came up with an error box that said this is not a Miltope laptop. I have not tried the manuals disc on anything else.

Lmtv772

Banned
Couple hundred. Took about a year to compile everything. Miltope software auto installed on the miltope laptop. It didnt like a basic Dell. It came up with an error box that said this is not a Miltope laptop. I have not tried the manuals disc on anything else.
Can you help me find the stuff needed?

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have an extra charger and can order the batts. You need to find a good working miltope laptop with hard drive caddy. It will take a regular laptop drive but the caddy seems to be miltope specific. The newer the better. A lot of them look the same. The one I am using is 2009 I believe. I have seen a lot of 2004-2005 units. If you can put together the hardware and send me the laptop I will load the software.