• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fmtv cab lift cylinder

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know off hand if the spare tire hyd cylinder is the same as the cab lift cylinder or can be used to replace the cab lift cylinder ???

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Perhaps but chickens cost twice as much on Tuesday as oranges do on Thursday...
Who stole my beer?! Lol

Chucky, Beltfed34 has one for sale on eBay for $250
Yea and purple chickens fly higher on tuesday ! Ive got a my spare tire lift cylinder left over from my build and if it would work for the cab lift i would keep it but if not im going to take it to the rally next week and sale/trade for something i can use ! Thanks for the heads up on beltfed !

Towbarman

Does anyone know off hand if the spare tire hyd cylinder is the same as the cab lift cylinder or can be used to replace the cab lift cylinder ???
The hydraulic Spare tire cylinder is separate from the cab. Inside the little box on the side where the controls are, they are separate controls. Spare tire switch is for spare tire, cab lift control and ect..

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The hydraulic Spare tire cylinder is separate from the cab. Inside the little box on the side where the controls are, they are separate controls. Spare tire switch is for spare tire, cab lift control and ect..
Thanks ive got that part figured im just curious if the 2 cylinders are the same or can be used in the cab lift spot if my cab lift cylinder crapped out !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Use it to raise your satellite dish, or close the toilet lid, or something....
Who puts the lid down ?????? And were poor we just get 2 4 and 5 on the tv if its not raining ! this single wide trailer seems to block all the signals coming in so i duct tape the rabbit ears to one of the pink flamingos out on the redwood deck but the dam dog keeps chewing my coax in two and if i can sale the cylinder im gona get this ol beta max fixed so i can watch this new movie i just rented called SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT ! I hear its action packed !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
"Or something" is an INVITATION to Chucky, you know that, right?
Maybe i could cut the bottom out of the kitchen sink and hinge it like a trap door and mount the cylinder to that trap door so when the sink gets too full of dirty dishes to take a piss i can dump them out on the ground under the trailer the floor rotted out under the sink when JIMMY CARTER was president and themaloo says she likes washin the paper plates outdoors anyways say she has to clip em on the cloths line to get them to dry and the dog not chew them up so thanks for wakeing up my creative side !!!!!

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe i could cut the bottom out of the kitchen sink and hinge it like a trap door and mount the cylinder to that trap door so when the sink gets too full of dirty dishes to take a piss i can dump them out on the ground under the trailer the floor rotted out under the sink when JIMMY CARTER was president and themaloo says she likes washin the paper plates outdoors anyways say she has to clip em on the cloths line to get them to dry and the dog not chew them up so thanks for wakeing up my creative side !!!!!
My pleasure!

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who puts the lid down ?????? And were poor we just get 2 4 and 5 on the tv if its not raining ! this single wide trailer seems to block all the signals coming in so i duct tape the rabbit ears to one of the pink flamingos out on the redwood deck but the dam dog keeps chewing my coax in two and if i can sale the cylinder im gona get this ol beta max fixed so i can watch this new movie i just rented called SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT ! I hear its action packed !
WOW...you had a TV and a trailer?! Lucky 🦆 !!!

...and who is this, Smokey and the Bandit, you speak of?

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well in the pictures on the wall at the antique store in town shows a big semi and a trans am speeding down the road with Jackie Gleason (BIG STAR ) chasing Bert Rentals (Another big STAR ) I try to catch ALL their new movies and Jerry Reed ( Big country and western STAR) is drivin the semi ! Looks like its gona be a goodn !

But ive got to sale the cylinder first cause they sold me 22 new movies on beta ( cutting edge tv technology) so i can pay the man at the lawnmower shop that works on beta in his spare time to fix mine ! I just spent 20 bucks down at the piggly wiggly on popcorn for the big movie night ! and a case of BUSH beer ! They will be jealous of me for a month down at the CO-OP after this !

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Weve got 2 foot lockers of full of confederate money hid in the ground just waitin for uncle sam to say we can go back to using it and its gona be on like donky kong ! Gona get me one of them cement ponds out in the back yard and a brand new double wide and one of 2 story gas grills ! And real pink flamingos just walking around the yard and teach them to pick up the empty beer cans and dump em in the fire barrel ! Yall can come over and watch rastlin on my new 200 inch tv with me too !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks