• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FMTV Torque Rods

Waltjg

Anybody ever change dog bones (torque rods) on MTV (m1083, m1088, or other...)? I am looking for just the rod ends, manual dose not seem to give the part numbers for them. Also, if anyone has a good price on the whole arms and/or rods I'd be interested to know your price...

Thanks!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
They may be able to match them up but i doubt it.

BB-3019-1x

Nsn 2530-01-395-8774

Found on ebay from seller sub4411

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

coachgeo

So much of the parts on these trucks is generic heavy duty commercial truck part items.. you might just trying going to a big truck shop where someone works with his brain and not just runs part #'s thru a computer after getting a model number from you. They might can recognize right off the bat a commercial part that will fill the duty just fine.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
So much of the parts on these trucks is generic heavy duty commercial truck part items.. you might just trying going to a big truck shop where someone works with his brain and not just runs part #'s thru a computer after getting a model number from you. They might can recognize right off the bat a commercial part that will fill the duty just fine.
Unfortunately even on deuce and 5 tons the torque rods and their inserts arent used in commercial applications. Everything else is but those. Its retarded. Also noone uses springs on tandem axles really at all except maybe Hendrickson

Zf commercial suspension systems is a parts maker.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks