• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG - EUC 1 Just cleared -Houston, TX

heavyzee

621610_6002_106_0001.jpg

got the email today that my EUC cleared. hoping to schedule pickup this week. 5 hours each way.

I have been reading everything i can on here, and been going through the TM manual. I know im going to need a start box at least.
im 33 i have a private race shop, a full-time job as a geologist, and run a road race corvette , and drive / mechanic on a desert race buggy. excited to get this thing up and running.

Last edited:

Tornadogt

I picked up 2 from that lot yesterday, I am being told that Monday 9am-2pm is the only load out time for that lot.... Check with simp5782 he does a lot of pickups on that lot, and my be able to help.

Wire Fox

If you got the DLA letter, you have been cleared by TSC. I would contact GovPlanet's customer service.
I had that and got a very abrupt sort of "IT'S NOT CLEARED YET. WE'LL TELL YOU WHEN IT'S CLEAR." when I called about it....and then was approved the next day. Moral of the story: yeah, you're probably clear, but it doesn't mean GovPlanet knows it yet.

orgnal

View attachment 664591

got the email today that my EUC cleared. hoping to schedule pickup this week. 5 hours each way.

I have been reading everything i can on here, and been going through the TM manual. I know im going to need a start box at least.
im 33 i have a private race shop, a full-time job as a geologist, and run a road race corvette , and desert race buggy. excited to get this thing up and running.
Congratulations !

McReddy

Kickerson

I had that and got a very abrupt sort of "IT'S NOT CLEARED YET. WE'LL TELL YOU WHEN IT'S CLEAR." when I called about it....and then was approved the next day. Moral of the story: yeah, you're probably clear, but it doesn't mean GovPlanet knows it yet.
I called this morning and although he was very polite he basically said the same thing. 1st truck full 12 week wait. After reading your post I just called back and informed them that I got the DLA letter back in December and Matt at GovPlanet was great in helping me get this straightened out. Long story short he got it approved while I was on the phone!

Videris

I called this morning and although he was very polite he basically said the same thing. 1st truck full 12 week wait. After reading your post I just called back and informed them that I got the DLA letter back in December and Matt at GovPlanet was great in helping me get this straightened out. Long story short he got it approved while I was on the phone!
So if I call and tell govplanet I got my DLA letter I will get my approval. Hahahahahaha. Govplanet is hilarious. I'll call you tomorrow "Matt" so I can get my approval too. Hahahahaha. Just approve them in the order they are received. It's called running a business.

heavyzee

Left Houston at 430am....
At pickup yard at 950...
Left pickup yard at 1130
Home 540
Unloaded 645
ON Couch 715

Long ass day... Texarcana is FAR!

A few surprises - a WARN winch in the back, and the extra hood in the pictures i dismissed actually came with! The 2 man tan top was cut in half so thats GARBAGE, but there is a start box of some sort in there, (actually 2 Nartron boxes, one big one small... need to read more)hmvpickup.jpghmmwv home.jpg20170207_183518.jpg20170207_183508.jpg20170207_183254.jpg20170207_182516.jpg20170207_182457.jpg

orgnal

Left Houston at 430am....
At pickup yard at 950...
Left pickup yard at 1130
Home 540
Unloaded 645
ON Couch 715

Long ass day... Texarcana is FAR!

A few surprises - a WARN winch in the back, and the extra hood in the pictures i dismissed actually came with! The 2 man tan top was cut in half so thats GARBAGE, but there is a start box of some sort in there, (actually 2 Nartron boxes, one big one small... need to read more)View attachment 665687View attachment 665693View attachment 665692View attachment 665691View attachment 665690View attachment 665689View attachment 665688
Your rig looks pretty good !

McReddy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks