• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG from GA

dc3coyote

Carnac, its not the destination, but the journey. Everyone on the page will agree that spending the 5 hours in a duece to go 90 miles is much cooler than getting there in a Civic.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Couldn't agree with you more. Especially since I'm to type that likes stupidly long trips like driving from GA to the Sussex (northwest tip) of NJ and Aberdeen and other destinations. Add Eglin FL to that next week from the looks of it but that's a measly 7 or 8 hours each way.

Bulldog 4

Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody. I see I am not the only one who is trying to build a motor pool one vehicle at a time. Don't let your friends drive without camo.:driver:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from sunny south florida. I'd have to agree, that GA Rally is pretty much a must do event. I make the 700 mile trek every year. 10 hours by car, 15 by deuce. I'll take the deuce thanks!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Welcome from SW GA:-D

Looks like we have enough SS troops in GA to do some REALLY good things...like disaster relief etc.

OR...we can go play in the woods at the GA/Clinto Rally and just :drool: over each others stuff.:driver: OR...all the above!!

Bulldog 4

Hey Tony, nice to meet you. My work place is on the west end of Cartersville out by the airport. We go out through Rockmart all the time if we are heading west on I20.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:cookoo:Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

You are headed down the slippery slope
of MV addiction with a bunch of guys that will grease the skids as you go by.

Lots of prior service and retired guys on here.....you'll never meet a better bunch of misfits in one place.

We won't just help you....we will help you help yourself.

Again...welcome to the madness.