• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG from TN

treessw

I suppose I should finally come forward and say hello. I just recently joined the sight myself. I must say I have been on here studying info, jokes, and some very rich sarcasm over the last few years.... and glad to say after reading the threads and watching pictures figured I should maybe try this MV thing out, one little dabble into this olive/camo world could not hurt or be to bad... RIGHT?! OHHHHHH I CANT GET ENOUGH!!! The writing on these olive drab walls do not do justice to this new found addiction. So I must say, guys thank you for all the posts, threads and comments/insight into everything. Now, I guess here comes the FNG jokes and wit :grin:.....

I also posted this on another thread....SORRY!!!!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome. I'm just down the road from you in D!ckson. If I can help you out with anything, let me know.

treessw

Stalwart- I am starting to realize that this is a desies that starts as an itch and than goes full blown, thanks for the advice but I think it is to late!!!! not that its a bad thing.... yet :beer:

M16ty- You ARE right down the road, thats awesome!!! Thanks for your invite! I will be sure to take you up on it! Really thank you

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stalwart- I am starting to realize that this is a desies that starts as an itch and than goes full blown, thanks for the advice but I think it is to late!!!! not that its a bad thing.... yet :beer:
welcome ,its only a bad thing when it comes to the wallet

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

There is no cure for the Green Iron Addiction, only getting the next "fix".

We tried to start a 12 step program but nobody wants to quit.aua

Start planning now for the 2011 GA Rally.....lots of folks in your area to join up with and come on down.

colelkhunter

Hey FNG..........there are several of us pretty close to you. Me and a few others are closer to memphis but still not that far away. Plenty of toys always under construction here. Feel free to come get your hands dirty any time. Soon as the snow clears out that is.....

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

There is no cure for the Green Iron Addiction, only getting the next "fix".

We tried to start a 12 step program but nobody wants to quit.aua

Start planning now for the 2011 GA Rally.....lots of folks in your area to join up with and come on down.
isn't the SS 12 step program 3 dueces , 2 - 5 tons , and 7 trailers ?

68t

Well this OD thing is like a habit, you just can,t get enough. I am in to the WW2 things. I am glad the tri-state folks all like it too. Ms. Al. and Tn. I call them all my home. We got the best governers, also the best looking ladies and Jack daniels.

treessw

I am glad to see that there is such a great "support group"!!! Outstanding!! I cant thank you guys enough for the warm welcome and some good insight to helping resolve this "problem". Ga. Rally, now that sounds good!! I will have to search that one. I am always interested to learn by doing, so please feel free to give me a shout and I would be glad to meet up to help fix or learn! The more I can learn the better.

I am a little short on my 12 step recovery as suggested earlier, but I am sure working on it [thumbzup]. I will post pics as soon as I can.

Thanks for all the responses

dc3coyote

I wont be too far from you about 156 miles to the SE, in Chattanooga. Your more than welcome to come to my place and
work off some of the MV disease.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks