• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fog light indicator

So I saw this fog light indicator on the web and I can’t find a pic showing where it mounts in a Hmmwv. Or maybe it’s not even for a Hmmwv? But I bought it anyway. It has numbered wires of 57 for the small plug and I believe 414 for the large. It’s the same housing as the brake and bright light 💡 Indicator. Any pic or info or suggestions would be great
Thank

Attachments

papakb

#414 is AUX. GEN. VOLTAGE CONTROL RHESOTAT TO VOLTAGE REG.

#57 is INSTRUMENT PANEL GROUND

Nice LED but I don't think it's for a HMMWV originally. Could you post a picture of the front?

Hummermark

That would be a good addition for a Humvee in the uk as to get a test to use on the road it needs a fog light and repeater warning light that can be seen from the normal driving position.
Wonder what the matching military fog light looks like?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks