• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fontana Rin---Aug 8th

groundog

:wink:Fontana run---Aug 8th---talked to Tom about steel soldiers shopping spree on Aug 8th---get your list made up and see you there---groundog

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang, If it could be the weekend of July 25th I could make it from GA.:cry:

offroadrunner

I missed the last one; I'd like to make this one. (I've been watching the 'Springtime..." thread to see if there would be another run before fall.) I agree - early is better in the mid-summer. Maybe we should meet at the taco-stand after (instead of before) the yard? Do we know if anyone else is coming from So-Cal?

Cheers,
Bob V. (O-R-R)

groundog

:wink:three of us are coming from phx------998 should be there,he just bought a tractor and trailer and he needs parts---sorry I hit wrong key on run----taco stand after sounds good---the brothers have bought a lot more trucks---groundog

RDUKW

Does any one have any other info on this event. I have never been so I am intrigued and would like to go.

Thanks

Avn-Tech

Group,

Sorry, I will have to miss this one also.
I have a wedding to go to in San Diego.
Hopefully I can make the next one.

Where is this scrap yard, I do need some parts for my two Deuces.

Thanks
Avn-Tech

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks