• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fontana Rin---Aug 8th

groundog

:wink:Fontana run---Aug 8th---talked to Tom about steel soldiers shopping spree on Aug 8th---get your list made up and see you there---groundog

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang, If it could be the weekend of July 25th I could make it from GA.:cry:

offroadrunner

I missed the last one; I'd like to make this one. (I've been watching the 'Springtime..." thread to see if there would be another run before fall.) I agree - early is better in the mid-summer. Maybe we should meet at the taco-stand after (instead of before) the yard? Do we know if anyone else is coming from So-Cal?

Cheers,
Bob V. (O-R-R)

groundog

:wink:three of us are coming from phx------998 should be there,he just bought a tractor and trailer and he needs parts---sorry I hit wrong key on run----taco stand after sounds good---the brothers have bought a lot more trucks---groundog

RDUKW

Does any one have any other info on this event. I have never been so I am intrigued and would like to go.

Thanks

Avn-Tech

Group,

Sorry, I will have to miss this one also.
I have a wedding to go to in San Diego.
Hopefully I can make the next one.

Where is this scrap yard, I do need some parts for my two Deuces.

Thanks
Avn-Tech