• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Footman loops

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just happened to notice the larger footman loops in the 373 trailer were the same as on the M37 soft top cross bar. Looks like the smaller ones are 1 1/4" and the ones for the cross bar come in close to 2". They were rose budded to the cross bar on mine. I had one missing and I measured ten times eye balled 7 times and drilled the two holes.
These footman loops are for the soft top strap that runs from cross bar to windshield. So If you have one or two missing I got plenty and free.
Also on mine I rapped the strap around the cross bar then through the footman loop.

Attachments

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd like to get a few from you if you still have some.
I will trade you all the footman loops I have for that Ferret. You can figure out the excuse to your friend that owns it. Also please fix anything that might be wrong with it first. Thanks so much and I will leave this Monday with the trailer to carry the Ferret. What a friend you are!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks