• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For sale AD

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyvet67

I am new to SS and for several weeks I wanted to post an AD for sale in the Classified section. But I didn't know that in order to do this you have to have made Five regular posts. Why not state that somewhere in the Classified section? If it is there I don't find it and the only way for a new person to find out is if you are lucky enought to find someone to tell you. It would be nice to state the requirements to post a for sale AD.

Thanks very much.

dragonwagon

Its an internet thing , all things on the net require a certain amount of mystery to function . Im cluless and thats my best guess .

Im trying to hit 1,000 post so i can post my wife for sale or trade . requirements are much higher for those post .

Im sorry , im in a good mood and the world must pay for it .:p

vaughnstark777

Using the Classified Ads for new members

I am also new. If I understand you right all I have to do is make 4 more posts like this one and I can use the Classified Ads feture of this forum?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
There is a 5 post minimum.

The idea is not for folks just to show up and make 5 meaningless posts; we want people to show up and engage.

Is there someone out there on the forum asking a question that you can answer? Go help them. Go forth young man and make the world a better place!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hopefully, in the near future, the post count minimum for free ads will be increased to 50. Mangus and I discussed this recently, just waiting for him to do it....

Then we wont need to read 5 posts of useless dribble, or respond to ads that new people forgot they posted here because it was easy to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.