• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For the guys and girls with belt issues M1008

Hey yall i read quite afew of the posts on the forum involving the belts on the m1008.so heres the part numbers i used so i would have adjustment as the belts stretched which i know is a problem over time with these trucks i hope this helps

Gates#7483 pass side alt,fan,crank
Gates#7575 Driver side alt powersteering ,crank and fan

With those i still had quite a bit of adjustment if needed as the belt stretches with the other belts my driverside alt was adjusted all the way out and was still loose the power steering belt was ok so i left it alone :beer:

Goose2448

You know if you go to autozone or napa, you can put the belt on and adjust it, and if it dose not fit go in and get the next size down. I always got the belt that was just big enough and that left enough adjustment for stretching, most of the time they dont get smaller[thumbzup]. Although I do not know why the 08 belts blow so easy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks