• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fording exhaust fender bracket.

BLK HMMWV

Are you the same person looking for the brace over on G503. Sneaky !!
Have you tried sending 86humv a pm he may have what you seek.

If not I think I have an extra one. Not sure what it's worth however.
Oh and to answer your question no I haven't tried running the exhaust without the bracket.

Bravojmc

Oh and to answer your question no I haven't tried running the exhaust without the bracket.

No notta me... I have a friend in Denver that has the exhaust and no bracket and he asked me what I'd do and I told him find a bracket.

ryanruck

I think I may have just gotten the last one he had a couple weeks ago... :whistle:

Check anyway though!

ETA: If no one else on here has one, I believe Mac Motors had a couple in stock for new, retail price though.

ETA2: Just looked. 0 stock on part 12339848 unfortunately.

Last edited:

BLK HMMWV

I thought Jesse . Probably Trump or Bush maybe Putin. Oh **** now I've done it. I'm probably on a list now because I used Trump and Putin in the same sentence. Twice

Bravojmc

I went to install my exhaust tonight after all this talk and the exhaust I was sold on fleabay is for an up-armored humvee and sticks out like 6-8" and I'm pissed! The guy better make his right! I'm guessing he is on here too... Pissed!

ryanruck

I went to install my exhaust tonight after all this talk and the exhaust I was sold on fleabay is for an up-armored humvee and sticks out like 6-8" and I'm pissed! The guy better make his right! I'm guessing he is on here too... Pissed!
If I recall correctly, Lawdog had the same issue with his stack he bought for his slantback. He had his trimmed down and was able to use it anyway. You might want to message him for details. I imagine an exhaust shop should be able to do it no problem though.

If the seller didn't mention that it was for an uparmored truck, I'd hope they'd do the right thing and offer some money back. Maybe enough to cover the modification.

Bravojmc

If I recall correctly, Lawdog had the same issue with his stack he bought for his slantback. He had his trimmed down and was able to use it anyway. You might want to message him for details. I imagine an exhaust shop should be able to do it no problem though.

If the seller didn't mention that it was for an uparmored truck, I'd hope they'd do the right thing and offer some money back. Maybe enough to cover the modification.
I'll pm lawdog and see if he has any pointers. I would hope the seller would treat me right...

cruzinz28

BLK HMMWV - I am the one who posted on G503 looking for the fording exhaust stack brace. Mystery solved. LoL!
looks like they hard to find but, I'm still looking for one. Last resort I do have the ability to fabricate a custom one.

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BLK HMMWV - I am the one who posted on G503 looking for the fording exhaust stack brace. Mystery solved. LoL!
looks like they hard to find but, I'm still looking for one. Last resort I do have the ability to fabricate a custom one.
Dug through my other stash...found one.
PM me.
DSC_000401.JPG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks