• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fording exhaust fender bracket.

cruzinz28

Guess the Internet was slow on my phone or I didn't type fast enough.

Still searching for one. PM if anyone else has one

cruzinz28

If I was first. Awesome! If not, I can't complain. Without this site and the other one I would be limited to the auction sites to find parts and miss out on the knowledge passed on for free to.

DLJIII

All I did was buy a 3" exhaust clamp, tighten it, welded a 6 inch piece of left over steel to it, cut it bend it to a basic L bracket, drilled and riveted. I think it was 1/4th thick so easy enough to work with. I know it is against the holy order or buying everything for HMMWVs but, so far I have saved a ton of money making my own parts.

Bravojmc

All I did was buy a 3" exhaust clamp, tighten it, welded a 6 inch piece of left over steel to it, cut it bend it to a basic L bracket, drilled and riveted. I think it was 1/4th thick so easy enough to work with. I know it is against the holy order or buying everything for HMMWVs but, so far I have saved a ton of money making my own parts.
Thanks for your post I'll let him know and go from there.

sully199

Thank you, I have a lot of stupid $ in my truck, I have the whole interior out of a hummer H1 installed in her I have a red dot AC system, I actually have a hummer h1 AC system sitting in a box at my shop, that I have been considering putting in, but the red dot AC is so much colder. I need all the AC I can get here in south Florida. I own an auto repair shop here, and have a bunch of hummer and Hmmwv clients, so my truck is a marketing piece to show what I could do to another Hmmwv