• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fording switch... with dash lights on (A0)

coachgeo

On the fording switch when dash lights are on... is there a red small indicator (tiny LED size) that will show indicating Fording mode is activated (fan off). Tiny speck of a Little red light. Was night time when I saw it on dash so not sure if that Tiny light was part of the switch or just below the switch.

Ronmar

I am thinking the switches are simply backlit, and do not indicate switched state(thats in the indicator panel). Could be just light passing thru the switch lense at a different angle…

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks