• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

forgive me for i have sinned !

Chrispyny

Care to share what you paid? Just curious what others bid on it.

Also, i read your most recent posts. When you picked it up, there were no indications what it was removed from?

If i had a bigger house, i’d love to purchase something skid mounted like that. I’d build a small shed for it and that’s where it would sit forever. My 802 is perfect right now.

Either way, that genset will last you a long time. Good luck. Can’t wait to see it’s first start and running!

Guyfang

Staff member
Thank you all for your well wishes. All went as well as can be expected. I will be talking the the big doc on Monday morning, to see what's next. I now have even more holes in my foot then after the first operation. I was finally operated on late on Friday. As I write this, I am cooling a beer down, thanks to two ice bags from the head night nurse. We are sharing my Tostitos and salsa the kids brought. She allows me one a night. That's all I drink at home, so it's good. I sure hope I am out of here by next Friday. The day nurse made the mistake of allowing me to have free run of the building in a wheel chair. So if my hoof isn't thumping away with pain, I am rolling. If everything went well, this will be the last operation. Got my fingers crossed!! Again, thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Guy Wiltfang

W7DMS

Chrispny

There was two units both from Washington State police, sold at the Washington surplus center. Both were sd-12 / 96A; standard or special 12 kw diesel built in 1996
240volt single phase only. Industrial units made to work with ATS control, with coolant heater and oil coolers. #1 mine was sold on Tuesday night I paid $920 plus
premium & fees it had 541 hours on clock, a total of 19 bids. # 2 sold Wed. night for $2200 plus premium and fees with 1394 hours total of 35 bids. Only 3 bidder bid on both units, but a low dollar amount.
I'am more worried about bad circuit boards with unmarked or unknown parts then then the Mazda diesel.

Lloyd

lindsey97

Thank you all for your well wishes. All went as well as can be expected. I will be talking the the big doc on Monday morning, to see what's next. I now have even more holes in my foot then after the first operation. I was finally operated on late on Friday. As I write this, I am cooling a beer down, thanks to two ice bags from the head night nurse. We are sharing my Tostitos and salsa the kids brought. She allows me one a night. That's all I drink at home, so it's good. I sure hope I am out of here by next Friday. The day nurse made the mistake of allowing me to have free run of the building in a wheel chair. So if my hoof isn't thumping away with pain, I am rolling. If everything went well, this will be the last operation. Got my fingers crossed!! Again, thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Guy Wiltfang

Hope you get to go home soon and are feeling better. God bless you Guy.

Guyfang

Staff member
Update,

Would have wrote yesterday, but was too mad. The doc came in yesterday, smiled, and said "I think we can let you go home early, you have been a good patient. So you can go home tomorrow, Friday." We can give you a removable boot, so you can wrap your foot at home. Take it off for a few hours at night. Remember, you need to be very careful with it. Can't put any pressure on it!" My heart soared!!

Then he asked me who and how I was going to be taken care of at home, as I am for all intents and purposes a door stop. So I told him my wife is retired, and between tearing out the bathroom and tiles, she would handle it. So he looks at me, then looked down at the floor. A while. Then looked back up at me, and said, "Monday. You can home home Monday. And you get a full plaster cast." And walked out. I could have screamed! I know he is only trying to help, but I am about ready to go mad here! Well, he ain't getting a Jolly Rancher Lolly now!

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guy, sorry you can't go home for three more days. What a bummer. At least you aren't likely to overdo it with your foot if you are still in the hospital.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks