• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Formal Introduction and a M35

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good thread Andrew. Don't be afraid to ask a lot of questions. I think $20K is a bit much unless they include a 12mo/12K mile warranty with roadside service and free towing.

Navo

**UPDATE**

Well after today, I have totally switched gears....again. It seems the SS crowd thinks I would be better off looking into private sales, instead of just dealers. After much internal arguing with myself, I have become more open to looking at private sales. Agin the comfort thing with dealers and.....well you know how I felt about that. BUT ANYWHO....:whistle:

With the help of a few SS members and numerous PM's being slung back and forth, I have narrowed my search yet again to a few trucks. Now of course I will sleep on it tonight and change my mind again aua I hope not... The stress factor is killing me.

I have to admit.... This is a lot harder then buying a civi car. Im a perfectionist (at least I feel I am...) and I think this is my down fall. That and this being my MV. I have to remember, I want to buy this for a toy, not a daily driver. Now If I was buying one for a business then that maybe a different story...and would go Dealer.

Ok, Im gonna stop rambling about dealers before I get shot by one of you guys! Seriously though, I appreciate you all helping and guiding me on my adventure of purchasing a Deuce.

So with that said, my hunt continues tomorrow!