• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Bragg trailer pickup

Trying to find someone semi local to grab a Silver Eagle trailer (ends 6-27). I would be able to pick it up coming down 95 over 4th of July 3rd through 6th). I would just not have the time to mess with GOV LIQ pickup. Send PM or email with price.

Thanks,
Tim

BigWill1985

I don't know much about those trailers, so what type of a hitch does it have? What's the weight? Civilian or military style light plug? Is it safe to be towed or does it need to be trailered?

I I've about 4 hours away, and I'm off this entire next week (post deployment leave from the military). I might be up for the trip if I can pull it with my truck (2006 Chevy 2500HD crew cab 4x4 with Duramax). My truck has a trailer brake wired up and functional, and all trailer light wiring is in good shape.

Just shoot me a PM and let me know.

~Will Courtier~

Trailer is the light weight HMMWV trailer. Kind of looks like a 3/4 ton with pintle hook. 2300 pounds. Look alot the M1101 trailers. I would need to be able to pick it up as close to 95 as possible (Richond to Myrtle Beach).

Last edited:

CGarbee

I'm at Bragg often. I've picked up these trailers before, they tow very well behind a Suburban... :) I'm in Raleigh, but could meet you on I95 at US64 (aka, Rocky Mount) on July 7, since I am headed east that day. Otherwise, it could be picked up at my place...