• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Campbell and points south

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I may have reason to be up at Fort Campbell the week of December 13th (first grandchild due).

I am cosidering driving the M915 up there to take some baby stuff to the parents to be.

If anybody needs something picked up I can take the M870 trailer (to haul cargo on) or I can pick up either a semi trailer or a pintle hitch trailer if needed.

PM for details.

Bighurt

You have an M870 and haven't told anyone, I demand pictures, did you change the pin.

Congrats on the Grandchild, be sure to post official notice, once the new troop arrives.

:beer:

mckeeranger

I may have reason to be up at Fort Campbell the week of December 13th (first grandchild due).

I am cosidering driving the M915 up there to take some baby stuff to the parents to be.

If anybody needs something picked up I can take the M870 trailer (to haul cargo on) or I can pick up either a semi trailer or a pintle hitch trailer if needed.

PM for details.
Hmm. Too bad the catamaran trailer doesn't' have a pintle ring on it.

Or maybe it's a good thing it doesn't. You'd get laughed off the highway pulling it behind an M915. rofl