• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Hood (Killeen) TX recoveries, I'm here if you need help.

ke5eua

To all interested. I am willing to assist in Fort Hood / Killeen , TX recoveries. I am a shipper on uShip but if we can cut out the middle man I'm all for it.

Number is in the signature, email is my username @ me.com

I am DOT & MC. Carry 75k in cargo insurance, and will go up if needed for the trip. While I focus on tow away type transports I am looking at getting a gooseneck trailer in the future.

If it's a military semi trailer and it's local I'll tow it behind the 818. If not it'll go behind the F450

Last edited:

ke5eua

Ok so my F450 is out for the count but the 818 is strong and ready for recoveries if needed.

Took out cylinder #2 yesterday and what a sight it was. Sad part was I wasn't even towing anything.

ke5eua

Inbox cleared, pm away.

earthcooler, link me the auction and I'll go on post monday and see if she will fire up. I'll drive her, just need to do a face to face with her first.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks