• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Knox GL personel

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
You can click on the GL site map and get the site info including a POC phone number:

Government Liquidation Knox

2962 Frazier Rd.
Bldg 2962
Fort Knox, KY 40121
1 (502) 624-3170

GL personnel ARE present at Location

I have never picked up there.

jdknech

i have been there with my brother 3 times now, and the people are great, and are on top of things.. the guy in charge can be a talker though.. but thats how you learn stuff 2cents over all i give them a A+

davidkroberts

:ditto: i havent ever had a poblem. you have to remember that they close the gate at 3 o'clock so get in early. be sure to go to the patton museum down the road after you make the pickup

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
My driver picked up an M49A2C from Ft Knox. He had mechanical issues and could not make the scheduled appointment. He called in to the GL folks and explained the issues and they arranged to meet him the next morning even though they were not scheduled to be there.

I'd give them a "good troop" rating.[thumbzup]

As for pickup times/dates...gotta call and arrange.

epitts

Hey thanks for the info. It is good to know that I will not have to deal with some Ahole. Thats what I needed to know. Will call today to get the lay of the land. Got a letter from DLA, EUC should be close behind.Thanks

Strykerboy

they are cool dudes here at Ft.Knox i go over there once a month or so to spy i mean look at what they really have and are getting ready to post on gl.....:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks