• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort McCoy Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBL

I live in Sparta, Wisconsin and work at Fort McCoy and have much experience with military vehicles. I would be more than willing to inspect, pick-up, drive, fix, etc any item bought at the Fort McCoy Government Liquidation Autions. Call/Text Jeff at 262-227-2967.

Last edited by a moderator:

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you by chance own a deuce or bigger to haul things off the base, like say military trailers? And how much room do you have at your place? :-D

dittle

Hey Mr. Moneybags, why are you complaining? Per Kenny you're as stingy as he is at spending money....on maintenance that is :)

flyxpl

Can you fix it so it won't run when the rest of the guys preview , then fix it so it runs when I pick it up .:twisted:

And whats wrong with a JEW.....where's poof...been looking for him.....DAS
Poof is currently dormant due to the season. Hippies, durring the winter, are alive but not actively growing. Typically they smell better durring the colder months, but this is due mostly to their limited activity. We also have a winter hippie hunting season, in our state. The season is held in winter when the common hippie is less likely to be sited, in comparrison to summer, when they can be seen all the time picking the low hanging fruit.

kennys@wi.rr.com

Also they are less likey to mount an anti hunt protest in the Winter due to the colder weather. Come Spring they will have forgotten the Winter hunt because of all the, shall we say mind altering activities they were doing.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thread was hijacked. New thread covers it all so this one is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks