• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Meade Inspection

kurt802

Hello Everyone,

Is anyone going to the preview at Fort Meade on Monday 11/30/2009 or 12/1/ 2009?
I need someone to preview for me.

Thanks,

Kurt802

armadillofz1

what kind of stuff are they selling? do you have a link to a list of goodies they have? if i find something that interests me i'll head there on monday and take some photos for you or whatever you need. its 2 miles away for me.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ARMADILLOFZ1: I like to believe you typed incorrectly. I hope you are NOT only interested in inspecting "IF I FIND SOMETHING THAT INTERESTS ME!" I hope the purpose was to help the original poster. However, the slight dichotomy displayed here explains why I was considering postoing the following:

NEVER post anything to this list that could alert unknown bidders about a potential item that interests you unless you want additional competition and you have more money than you know what to do with (...what has been called a conduit through which money flows previously).

Last edited:

armadillofz1

my goal was to help the original poster if there was going to be something there worth a day trip for me to go ogle. if it was going to be a bunch of pallates of surplus blankets and empty ammo cans i'd kindly decline. if it were trucks or trailers i might go to look. i blew my wad on my truck, barely afforded the tax and tag for it. so i'm not going to bid against anyone.