• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Meade Inspection

kurt802

Hello Everyone,

Is anyone going to the preview at Fort Meade on Monday 11/30/2009 or 12/1/ 2009?
I need someone to preview for me.

Thanks,

Kurt802

armadillofz1

what kind of stuff are they selling? do you have a link to a list of goodies they have? if i find something that interests me i'll head there on monday and take some photos for you or whatever you need. its 2 miles away for me.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ARMADILLOFZ1: I like to believe you typed incorrectly. I hope you are NOT only interested in inspecting "IF I FIND SOMETHING THAT INTERESTS ME!" I hope the purpose was to help the original poster. However, the slight dichotomy displayed here explains why I was considering postoing the following:

NEVER post anything to this list that could alert unknown bidders about a potential item that interests you unless you want additional competition and you have more money than you know what to do with (...what has been called a conduit through which money flows previously).

Last edited:

armadillofz1

my goal was to help the original poster if there was going to be something there worth a day trip for me to go ogle. if it was going to be a bunch of pallates of surplus blankets and empty ammo cans i'd kindly decline. if it were trucks or trailers i might go to look. i blew my wad on my truck, barely afforded the tax and tag for it. so i'm not going to bid against anyone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks