• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Sill, OK pick up

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We used to have some members that where stationed there. However they have been transferred. I would offer to drive the 95 miles to get them but my dance card if full this month.

Maybe Gimp can swing through Oklahoma on his way to you. ;-)

You might contact www.okcauctionservices.com and see if they have someone that can run down there.

TaylorTradingCo

I am in desperate need of help here on this. OKC cannot help me on this, although they do a lot of OKC stuff for me. If I could get someone to pick it up at Fort Sill and take it to OKC Services that would work too. Did
I mention I will be happy to compensate for this???
Derek

TaylorTradingCo

They will only be open Monday and Tuesday of this week. I really need to try to get it done by then. Once the goods are off the base, time is not as critical. There are several different options. Someone could just go in and secure, box, strap, reorganize them onsite and then I could schedule a LTL carrier to go in and pick them up. Or someone could pick them up and take them to their place and do that stuff and have a carrier pick them up from them. Or they could pick them up and take them to OKC Services and let them handle it. I don't think someone bringing them to me is really an option, unless they just so happen to be coming this way anyway, because it is nearly a 1000 mile trip.

FYI, I have 11 medium towbars, one large one, plus many extra feet and axle chains plus a motor stand.

Derek
423-255-6509

Artisan

I would love a Ft Sill connection myself. If someone reply's
to you via PM please talk to me too!.

If you really get desperate you have to get creative.
Call tow truck companies, offer them "X" to pick the stuff up
and sit on it till you get a USHIP contractor to grab them for you.

Look for a local VFW or MVPA post and see if you can get help thru them.

Call a local rent-a-drunk day laborer company and offer the boss a
few bucks to do the deed.

Look on Google Earth for a company that is REAL CLOSE to the base,
you might get some ideas.

That stuff is HEAVY so your going to be taxed / limited to companies who
have a forklift.

Do a USHIP deal TODAY and offer a NICE sum to do the job, you might have
a deal by this afternoon!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks