• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Wayne, IN Air Show

fordgasmz

I know this is way late to get too many people interested, but here's a bit of a plug. We are having an airshow this weekend at the Air National Guard base here in Fort Wayne Indiana. If you live here in town, you already know this as we've had aerial smoke writing all over town and some crazy fighter jets doing some practicing. Tomorrow starting at 0900 the base will be open to the public, parking off site and bus rides to the base free, and the actual flying window is from 1200-1600. We have some awesome planes performing to include of course the newest fighter jet the F-22 Raptor, which still boggles my mind how it does some of the stunts they do with it. Some nostalgic a/c including the P-51 Mustang and even a MIG-17. There are actually about 20 different performances soooo obviously too much to list, but suffice to say there's also a school bus with a jet engine that goes 300mph!! Anyway, even though last second...check out this site and if you're in the area attend...it'll be jaw dropping....promise!! FWAIRSHOW.COM

And an "internet $50 bill" to whoever finds my deuce on the flight line and posts up a pic with it!!