• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Forum and MV newbie with some pics of my beloved M1070 and M932A2 w/ 10' cargo bed.

slogutis

Hi,
I just wanted to introduce myself and show off my new babies. They run awesome and I've got big plans for both!

Thanks,
Brandon

Attachments

slogutis

Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcome! I've always loved these big machines and so happy to finally be able to get my hands on them. Once I got my Commercial Driver's License for my last truck and trailer, it opened up a whole new world of possibilities with these beasts.

My plan is to remove the 5th wheel ramps, 5th wheel, and all the winches and hydraulics so I can install a 14' m923 bed on the back. Then, stretch the cab another 3' to meet the head of the bed. I'll be installing a third door on the driver's side to make access for passengers easier. I'll use the bed with slide out ramps to tow around my one ton rock crawler or with a hidden gooseneck hitch I hope to build a custom toyhauler to tow around. I'd like to keep the winches and relocate one to the front and back of the truck for self recovery needs, but that'll be a project for later down the road.

I don't have much planned for the mini m923 except swap the tires over to 16.00's to match the m1070, add a dump feature to the bed, put a hard top on the cab and possibly extend the cab back for more interior storage and room for my great dane. ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks