• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FOUND!! 1953 Reo Motors gasser M35

AMGeneral

Evening folks,I went and looked at a 53 model reo gasser M35 today,no bed,soft top,running but needs brake work,Surface rust on the cab but no rust through as I can see anywhere,2 very straight gasser front fenders and excellent sheetmetal overall.Still a sprag transfer case and it's an ex Air Force truck.

Anyone interested? I'm gonna pass on it,PM me for details.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Take up a collection.......buy it....bring it to the GA Rally.

I'm in for 25 bucks.

We will bob it, hot rod the engine, put huge tires on it and make a Rat Rod Deuce out of it.

I have some HUMVEE fording exhaust pipes left...we can put "Lake Pipes" on it.

I'll bring the cutting torch......MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:evil::evil:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take up a collection.......buy it....bring it to the GA Rally.

I'm in for 25 bucks.

We will bob it, hot rod the engine, put huge tires on it and make a Rat Rod Deuce out of it.

I have some HUMVEE fording exhaust pipes left...we can put "Lake Pipes" on it.

I'll bring the cutting torch......MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:evil::evil:
Don't listen to this clown, it needs to find its way to the sunshine where is can live a carefree life in the sand. Don't worry, plenty of folks will be up for the front fenders and the powerpack. I have everything needed to do a depot repower with a nice multifuel and I even have a dropside bed for it. I've always wanted a repowered gasser, not an original multifueler.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
You're just mean Kenny....that's what you are....NANEE NANEE BOO BOO

I'm happy to see those college classes are paying off Wreckerman:cookoo::jumpin:
Your vocabulary has greatly increased and ya talk much mo better;-)

Doc (CAMO member) has a complete M35 REO Gasser they are really nice trucks.

AMGeneral

Brandon, does it have the correct, original data plate?
It appears to Kenny,screened AL vs brass,plainly says manufacturer Reo Motors , Lansing Michigan.

I forgot to get the exact DOD,but it gave 1953 as the year.

I might can get back down there tomorrow or early next week and snap some pics.

Capt.Marion

I think it would be neat to have a "Group Project" truck to work on at the rally... organizing people would be an interesting task, but there'd be enough dumb labor and enough know-how to get a lot done in not a lot of time...

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
there'd be enough dumb labor
I resemble that remark.:-?

That is a great idea......let's take up a collection.....AM can buy it and bring it to the rally...we can do a "makeover" at the rally and raffle it off.....ticket price determined by how many people want to buy a chance.....money goes to next year's rally fund and someone goes home with a cool truck.

Man!!!!!! I'm so smart I scare myself sometimes.

Last edited: