• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found a CUCV flatbed dually in GA

GoldComet6

Found this today and snapped a few quick pics to show everyone here. Don't really know anything about it, but it was parked in a yard with a for sale sign on GA Hwy 20, between Canton & Cumming.

Pretty interesting truck - I'm sure it would be a real workhorse when you need it. Not sure I'd be comfortable with the fuel tank so exposed, but I guess there is not much protecting it on the regular pickup either! :( Nice took box on the passenger side and the bed looked pretty sturdy.

If you want to know more PM me.

Attachments

ODdave

Oh yea, FWIW. It is not a good idea to run a Detroit Locker in an axle with DRW if you plan on using it to tow on the street more than off road.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks