• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

found a Deuce

beachbummer

I found a truck on GL I want to bid on. The engine and radiator look brand new. How do you tell if the truck has been rebuilt. The description does not say the truck has been rebuilt, but clearly you can tell the motor and radiator are new.
The truck in a M109a3, and is what Im looking for. my wife would like to make a camper out of it. anyway thanks for your help.

3dAngus

I wouldn't bet that engine is new. Maybe the radiator, but stickers don't mean anything either. If they go in for depot overhaul, they might put in a new odometer or reset it to zero, but that's not the case. They often just steam and paint.

It could still be a nice one if I am right, but like stated above, you have to go and screen it yourself, or ask someone in the area if they will do it for you for fuel/expenses, or if they are going anyway, they might do it for free.