• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found a source for Dot 5 brake fluid

sorensonsc

Cost me about $20 a gallon. You have to buy it in 11 oz bottles but at $2.5 a pop....Shipping was reasonable too.
I bought 20 bottles and it cost me $62.00. Arrived today. Only took 5 days to get.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cost me about $20 a gallon. You have to buy it in 11 oz bottles but at $2.5 a pop....Shipping was reasonable too.
I bought 20 bottles and it cost me $62.00. Arrived today. Only took 5 days to get.

That may have been all their stock. :cry:

1649228748384.png

FloridaAKM

Nope! It was not all their stock as I chanced an order for 12 bottles & it was accepted without a problem. Shipping was $12.00 & the entire order was only $42.0 for a gallon of Dot 5 brake fluid.

My second Deuce needs her brakes bled, so this fluid will get me thru that job without breaking the bank on fluid costs.

Thanks for the info on that Dot 5 brake fluid vendor.

Larry Weibert

Thanks so much. I ordered 60 came to about
$ 150 for 5 gals. Now I can get fresh fluid in my trucks. I also ordered carb cleaner and brake cleaner it was a lot cheaper even with shipping then from our normal supply place.

Potluckslammy

Great price! I was in need recently, and thought I had searched everywhere...missed this one. Bought four cases from Rock Auto; 12oz bottles, $4.87 ea., 6 per case. Total was $148.36 including shipping and tax for 2.25 gallons. Ya win some, and ya lose some! 😅

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks