• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

found a turbo for those interested

bsalbrig

I know you are not selling this and were just doing a service of pointing it out but I was talking with the seller about purchacing the kit, it is not complete it is missing the manifolds and is in poor condition. The seller was very rude and used language that I am forbidden to repeat here. He never would tell me the milage on the kit. He is trying to rip somone off.

DONT BUY FROM THE SELLER!!!!!

I would be glad to forward the emails if someone needs more convincing.

BobM

I know you are not selling this and were just doing a service of pointing it out but I was talking with the seller about purchacing the kit, it is not complete it is missing the manifolds and is in poor condition. The seller was very rude and used language that I am forbidden to repeat here. He never would tell me the milage on the kit. He is trying to rip somone off.

DONT BUY FROM THE SELLER!!!!!

I would be glad to forward the emails if someone needs more convincing.

The listing has been removed.