• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

found an m880 for sale in nc

77x58mm

its a project and it runs brakes work ps if anybody is looking i buy it but money is tight . 919-895-8540 scott

Last edited:

fallen

I recently purchased a m886 for 700. I drove it about 50 miles home with no problems. It looked good but i later learned the front end had been replaced with a civilian front end, grille, hood, fenders and doors. It runs good and has had alot of brake work. The ambulance body has been stripped but i have located all of the parts i need to put it back to the way it should be. Do you know the price of the m880 and condition.

imbobbbb

I recently purchased a m886 for 700. I drove it about 50 miles home with no problems. It looked good but i later learned the front end had been replaced with a civilian front end, grille, hood, fenders and doors. It runs good and has had alot of brake work. The ambulance body has been stripped but i have located all of the parts i need to put it back to the way it should be. Do you know the price of the m880 and condition.

Uh...other then the green paint and a couple of emblem holes there is no difference between civilian and military hood,fenders,grille,or doors.:?

fallen

I guess i forgot to add that the bottom of the driver's door was completely rusted out and there were holes rusted through in the hood. It was still a good buy.