• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found Deuce Model Kits

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for posting this up. Santa brought some self-service gifts this year (cash). So I think I'll order one later this evening.

(Hope you get a commission for your "advertising and promotion" services for them.)

Merry Christmas:!:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
instead of 1/72 scale kits, thay are a bit small, try 1/35 scale, when you find a 1/35 deuce, hobby fan makes two gun truck converson kits (HF-027, HF-028). also out in the 1/35 world is a m51 kit, a m49 kit, a 9 something cargo kit, the 900 and the 51 could be combined to make a m54 to be used as a gun truck, if you could not find a m35, the 49 could be used for a gun truck, just build a new bed E-PAY always has a LOTTTTTTTT of 1/35 just for starters, after a FEW minutes on E-PAY , try google 1/35, scale

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
nice looking lit trucks.. umm thinkin that one day ill try to get back into models like i was big on them years ago

WarrenD

Interesting. I have several of the 1/35 AFV Deuce kits, they are very detailed but the instructions are somewhat lacking. I'm working on my first one, it's been a few years so some of my skills (and my eyesight) are lacking......
What about a 1/25 M-37???? Bueller, Bueller........;-)

PorscheTech911

No problem guys, If anyone gets a kit lemme know what you think. I'm more into tanks but a deuce would be great. A 1/35 tank with a couple 1/72 deuces supporting it, even some other stuff around would be neat.

I ordered a model kit from a hobby shop last year and it was around $15-$20 dollars.It's made by Academy and the stock # is 13410 with an 8000# below it.It's not a WW2 deuce but a more modern M35. It is 1/72nd scale. It also says on the front of the box that it is an accurate reproduction of a cargo truck used by the U.S. Armed Forces and Alliances. It's not a bad model at all, it's a pretty accurate reproduction.

Forgot I ordered this model last year. Left it in the 5th wheel when we were snowbirding. I'll try and find my receipt and see who I ordered it fromf. PorschTech911 thanks for your post' The stock # is 13410 and it's an Academy model, 172nd scale. Hope this helps everyone. The 1/35 scale models off a regular duece are alost non-existent and when you find them on the internet are very pricey. Hope this helps everybody.

Last edited:

PorscheTech911

Just doin what I can to help. I'm in need of an accurate 1/35th scale King Tiger. If anyone has a link lemme know. There is a guy on YouTube who builds drivable 2/5th scale tanks with complete walkthrough. Very nice guy.

Check out his detailed videos. The guy is amazing.... He offered to coach me through building the King Tiger. I might take him up on it if I find a job here in MO.

YouTube - Gizmo4t's Channel

Lawrence of Arabia

I built the 1/72 kit. I think it was some kind of cruel joke because the parts were so miniscule that my big ape hanger hands broke or lost half of the parts. My wife and daughter got a kick out of watching me struggle with it.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks