• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found duct part to fit….

Third From Texas

Man, I didn't know I needed this until right now.
I know they come on the A1R, not sure if the A1's had that kickplate.

Not a common item (and you'd likely get wallet raped if anyone had one for sale).

Super simple to fab, though. Sheet metal shop can slap a couple bends into a piece of sheet metal, cut a hole and tack on a piece of tubing for the vent. Cut a hole for diag port access. Paint. /done

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know if he has anymore trucks he is parting out but check with @wheelspinner. If not, I'm sure someone on here is parting out trucks.

I think he is on SS but not sure his name, but check with Beltfed34 on eBay. He always seems to have a lot of parts for FMTV's.

Last edited:

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know if he has anymore trucks he is parting put but check with @wheelspinner. If not, I'm sure someone on here is parting out trucks.

I think he is on SS but not sure his name, but check with Beltfed34 on eBay. He always seems to have a lot of parts for FMTV's.
I think I have a couple of these panels-BUT-I would have to find them 🤦🏻‍♂️

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter

2Wheels

Hello All:
New lurking member here looking for the right FMTV. Getting a bit anxious on pulling the trigger.

I was thinking about the clean look of this kickplate the other day when hunting for trucks. I noticed them missing on a large number of trucks. In my limited research into this part it did not seem readily available. Once I get the truck, I was planning on reverse engineering this kick plate and sending it out to some of the local metal fab shops I do business with to have it quoted.