• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found in my ride

army98

I did not know where to post this and since I found it in one of the top compartments on my 1031 I thought I'd ask what it is , I know it is a tool but what kind of veh ect is it for ?

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a left-handed smoke shifter. Been looking for one of those since Boy Scouts. I'll trade you a 5-gallon bucket of elbow grease for it.

army98

Well if anyone finds a use for it let me know, If not it will be in a scrap yard, I don't need it and don't realy want it just wanted to know what it was...

ok torq multiplier...multiplys torq..probably a great tool for lug nuts etc, mabye? its a piece for the above tool, probably no good unless you find the rest of the tool in the glove box...then you found the gold!!!!

If you dont have the rest, give the handle to someone who needs it.2cents

Last edited:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CDI makes great equipment. One of, if not the largest, torque products manufacturer in the world. The reaction bar simply put, acts like the tail rotor on a helicopter, as you're torquing a fastener (ie: bolt or nut), you have to keep the torque multiplier from spinning.